AI and Blockchain Summit
20 February 2020
Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
Today, two highly discussed disruptive technologies are artificial intelligence and blockchain. 28th edition of Convergence India 2020 expo will host a full day summit to explore the convergence of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Leaning and Blockchain at one place.
Both AI and blockchain involve technical complexity and there seems to be a sense of agreement among experts that these technologies will have serious business implications in the next five to ten years. The joint use of the two technologies might alter the tech and business paradigm significantly enough for business leaders to take more notice of developments in this space.
The summit agenda will present a series of expert keynotes, interactive panel discussions and solution-based case studies. All exploring the key industries that are set to be disrupted the most by this new technology, including; legal sectors, retail, financial services, healthcare, insurance, energy, music, government, real estate and more.
The participants will comprise of representatives from the government, industry, field experts, academia, start-up and NGOs.
- Session 1: Unlocking AI and blockchain full potential
- Session 2: AI and Blockchain use cases in service sector
- Session 3: AI, machine learning and big data
- Session 4: AI & blockchain technology benefits together
The conference committee is calling for speakers to be a part of AI and Blockchain summit. Submit your abstract now.
| 25 July 2019 :
||Start of call of speakers
| 31 October 2019 :
Deadline for submitting proposals
| 1 November - 15 November :
| 18-19 November :
|| Results communicated to participants
- The conference committee will review all abstracts that have been submitted on time and in the correct format
- The sessions are of the combination of presentations and panel discussions format with one keynote presentation. The keynote slots are reserved for contributions covering a wider scope which are of interest to audience and address the progress and novelties within the topic. All the speakers are required to submit the presentation by certain deadline after acceptance of the abstract
- Please avoid double submissions. In case you would like to replace or adjust your previously submitted abstract, please send the new version to email@example.com
- Please make sure the entries you are making should be correct as it will used for promotion till the end of the expo
- Applications send by other means will not be accepted
- Commercial texts promoting particular products will not be accepted
- Please avoid special characters during submission
- All information is to be provided in English only
- Co-Presenters are not allowed
- Organiser does not cover travel, accommodation and ground logistics costs but speakers enjoy free charge registration for entire event
- An automated confirmation email will be generated when your abstract is submitted successfully. If you do not receive a confirmation email please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Speakers must be aware that the Conference Committee is the final authority on all participation.